ADS TripleWall - Twice the strength and toughness of ordinary pipe...at the same price!
Three bonded polyethylene layers for exceptional pipe stiffness.
A smooth inner wall is extruded with a corrugated structural core, which is then extrusion-laminated with a smooth white outer wall. This construction gives the pipe an unprecedented strength-to-weight ratio, and stiffness ratings at least double that of any competitive sewer and drain pipe.
|•Strong. ADS TripleWall high density polyethylene will not crack or flatten under typical loads.|
|•Pipe stiffness||Minimum Pipe Stiffness per ASTM D2412|
|4" Diameter||3" Diameter|
|ADS TripleWall||22 psi||40 psi|
|ASTM D 2729 PVC||11 psi||19 psi|
|ASTM F 810 PE||11 psi||19 psi|
|• Durable. Excellent resistance to impact damage, abrasion, and corrosion.|
|• Light Weight. Virtually identical in weight to the same diameter corrugated HDPE pipe.|
Injection molded high density polyethylene coupling is spun welded to the pipe.
- Consistent dimensions and tolerances
- Deep tapered bell ensures tight fit
- Pipe will fit any standard Sewer & Drain fitting (PVC, Styrene, etc.)
- Downspout runoff
- Sump pump outlet
- Foundation/footer drainage
- Curtain drains
- Retaining Walls
- Agricultural drain outlets
- Parks, golf courses
|Part No.||Size (1)||Style||O.D.|
|462-0010||4"||Perforated, two hole (2)||4.215"|
|362-0010 (3)||3"||Perforated, two hole (2)||3.250"|
- 10 ft. length standard, with one spin-welded coupling.
- Standard 5/8" leach holes, 3.5" spacing, 120° apart. Three hole and other hole orientations available.
- 3" TripleWall not currently available in all areas.
- 5 pieces per bundle (50 ft.)
- 90 pieces per pallet (900 ft.)
- 24 pallets per standard flatbed truck (21,600 ft.)