The DISSCO Mk II was designed for the spray application of below grade foundation dampproofing materials. Utilizing the proven GRACO GMax 7900 pump system, the Mk II can handle both cutback and emulsified coatings at delivery rates of 2.1 gpm at 3300 psi. Along with DISSCO's proven heating system, the Mk II can operate in temperatures below zero when using cutback materials. The Mk II was designed to operate utilizing a bulk operation. However, with the addition of the optional diaphragm transfer pump, material can be transferred from 55 gallon drums into the Mk II's storage tank in a matter of minutes.
DISSCO Mk II Standard Equipment
- GRACO GMax 7900 pump, delivering 201 gpm at 3300 psi, tank mounted.
- 119 Gallon round bottom tank w/ vented Knnapco lid.
- DISSCO Model 3062, 62,000 Btu Heater, 5000 psi rated, propane fired, thermostat controlled.
- 20 lb propane bottle.
- 18" Hannay 3000 Series 12 VDC electric hose reel.
- 200' 1/2" High pressure hose w/ HP swivel at gun.
- 8' Spray gun w/ Spraying Systems Roto-Clean tip w/ .052 orifice.
- All necessary plumbing and hoses.
- Skid mounted ready fo vehicle mounting.
- GRACO Husky 1040 Diaphragm transfer pump.
- Drum suction hose kit.
- 4' Spray gun.
In case of an EMERGENCY involving any DISSCO product please call:
Info-Trac @ 1-800-535-5053.
Denver Industrial Sales & Service Company
850 South Lipan Street
Denver, CO 80223
Ph. (303) 935-2485 · Fax (303) 935-6787
Toll Free (877) 935-2485