The DISSCO Mk V wasdesigned to spray heavy fibered or non-fibered materials available in bulk and was engineered for ease of operation for the roofing and waterproofing contractor. The DISSCO Mk V Roof Rig is available with a wide variaty of options.
With numerous tank sizes and various pump options the Mk V can be custom tailored to fit almost any coating application need. Utilizing the proven GRACO VISCOUNT Pump along with GRACO's new DURAFLOW Fluid Section the delivery rate and pressure options are almost unlimited. DISSCO's round bottom tanks equipped with full sweep power agitation, materials can be kept homogeneous throughout application. DISSCO's custom built thermostatically controlled high pressure heaters are engineered to heat materials from ambient temperature to operating temperature of up to 150°F at flow rates up to 15 gallons per minute. Heat up time from ambient to full operational temperature is generally less than 15 minutes. DISSCO's power units are available with a variant of engine options however our preferred power unit engine is the 35 HP V4 Wisconsin which has power to spare. DISSCO's hose reels are also power operated and are designed to withstand pressures up to 5000 psi and are available in a various sizes.
- GRACO VISCOUNT 3070 Pump, delivering 7 gpm at 3000 psi.
- DISSCO 30 HP Wisconsin hydraulic power unit.
- DISSCO 400 Gallon round bottom tank w/ power agitator & hydraulic reservoir jacket.
- DISSCO Model 3083 Heater, 83,000 Btu, 5000 psi heater w/ controls.
- Frame mounted 40 gallon propane tank.
- 24" Heavy Duty power hose reel w/ 150' 3/4" 3000 psi hose & 100' 1/2" 4000 psi hose.
- 6' Spray gun w/ Spraying Systems Roto-Clean tip w/ .095 orifice.
In case of an EMERGENCY involving any DISSCO product please call:
Info-Trac @ 1-800-535-5053.
850 South Lipan Street
Denver, CO 80223
Ph. (303) 935-2485 · Fax (303) 935-6787
Toll Free (877) 935-2485