Viking's general purpose pumps are well-suited for light, medium, and intermittent service applications handling a variety of liquids. With simple construction, a gentle pumping action as well as easy and economical maintenance, these pumps are adaptable to an unlimited number of industrial applications. Excellent vacuum characteristics allow the pumps to operate and prime at suction lifts up to 25 feet, depending upon the vaporization point of volatile liquids. An over-pressure safety relief valve is standard.
- Industrial Applications
- Intermittent Service
- Light Duty
- Medium Duty
- Dependable Performance - Only two moving parts offer reliable, energy-efficient operation.
- Maximize Productivity - Two moving parts simplify maintenance for reduced downtime and greater productivity.
- Jacketing - A steam-jacketed head or plate permits temperature control of the liquid being pumped.
- Ports - Upright, opposite, and right-angle ports are available for optimum system integration.
- Shaft Sealing - All general purpose pumps are available with packed stuffing boxes. Self-adjusting mechanical seals are available on the "C" through "HL" sizes for additional leak protection.
- -60°F TO +450°F
- -50°C TO +230°C
- 28 SSU to 250,000 SSU
- 1.0 cSt to 55,000 cSt
- To 450 GPM
- To 103 M3/Hr
|C||.25||.09 @ 1450||.5 @ 1750||17||250||2||5|
|F||.5||.28 @ 1450||1.5 @ 1750||3||6|
|FH||.57 @ 1450||3.0 @ 1750|
|G||1.0||.91 @ 920||5.0 @ 1150||7||100||7||15|
|H||1.8 @ 920||10.0 @ 1150||9||20|
|HL||1.5||3.6 @ 920||20.0 @ 1150||11||25|
|K||8.0 @ 420||35.0 @ 420||30||65|
|KK||2.0||11.4 @ 420||50.0 @ 420||32||70|
|L||20.5 @ 420||90.0 @ 420||54||120|
|LL||3.0||32.0 @ 520||140.0 @ 520||61||135|
|Q||46.0 @ 350||200.0 @ 350||5||75||152||335|
|M||4.0||64.0 @ 280||280.0 @ 280||222||490|
|N||5.0||103.0 @ 280||450.0 @ 280||304||670|
Solve difficult application challenges with Viking Foot-Mounted Pumps. Viking's high-capacity pumps meet user needs for increased output. Because they are self-priming, they can strip large tanks without additional equipment. Another problem-solving innovation is the Viking Universal Seal pump which allows users to change sealing technologies without bracket modifications. The Universal Seal's enlarged bearing housing, located at the rear of the pump, accommodates a variety of seal technologies - from simple packing to tandem cartridge seals - and allows for easy seal servicing.
- UNIVERSAL SEAL - Continuous Duty - Reduce Downtime Due To Seal Servicing And Maintenance
- HIGH-CAPACITY - Barge, Tanker, And Terminal Loading And Unloading
- Reduce Expenditures - High-capacity pumps strip tanks without additional equipment. Universal Seal pumps allow for seal upgrades without investing in new pumps.
- Minimize Downtime - Enlarged bearing housing allows for easy axial positioning of rotor shaft and easy access to seals. Service seals inline for maximum productivity.
- Upgrade Seals Easily - The Universal Seal Pump accepts packing, component, or cartridge mechanical seals usually without bracket modifications. Upgrade sealing technology to maximize performance or to meet changing fugitive emissions standards.
- Materials of Construction - Available in stainless steel, steel, cast iron, and ductile iron to best meet the demands of your specific application.
- Port Options - Flanged and internal NPT ports are available in 90° and 180° configurations.
- Jacketing - Hot or cold, jacketing is available on many of Viking's most popular pumps.
- -120°F TO +800°F
- -85°C TO +425°C
- 28 SSU to 2,000,000 SSU
- 1.0 cSt to 440,000 cSt
- To 1,500 GPM
- To 345 M3/Hr
- To 200 PSI
- To 14 BAR
|H||1.5||2.8 @ 1450||15.0 @ 1750||17||38|
|HL||5.7 @ 1450||30.0 @ 1750||18||40|
|K||2.0||20.0 @ 920||75.0 @ 780||48||105|
|KK||27.0 @ 920||100.0 @ 780||50||110|
|L||31.0 @ 640||135.0 @ 640||70||155|
|LL||3.0||32.0 @ 520||140.0 @ 520||84||185|
|LS||46.0 @ 640||200.0 @ 640||86||190|
|Q||4.0||68.0 @ 520||300.0 @ 520||200||440|
|QS||6.0||114.0 @ 520||500.0 @ 520||245||540|
|N||138.0 @ 350||600.0 @ 350||370||810|
|R||8.0||250.0 @ 280||1,100.0 @ 280||650||1,435|
|P||10.0||345.0 @ 280||1,500.0 @ 280||1,225||2,700|
|H||1.5||1.8 @ 920||10.0 @ 1150||17||38|
|HL||3.7 @ 920||20.0 @ 1150||18||40|
|K||2.0||11.4 @ 520||50.0 @ 520||48||105|
|KK||14.8 @ 520||65.0 @ 520||50||110|
|L||20.5 @ 420||90.0 @ 420||70||155|
|LL||3.0||25.0 @ 420||110.0 @ 420||84||185|
|LS||36.0 @ 520||160.0 @ 520||86||190|
|Q||4.0||46.0 @ 350||200.0 @ 350||200||440|
|QS||6.0||71.0 @ 350||310.0 @ 350||245||540|
|N||105.0 @ 280||450.0 @ 280||370||810|
|R||8.0||160.0 @ 190||700.0 @ 190||650||1,435|