The sealcoating trailer has a 550 gallon steel tank with 7 gauge heads, 10 gauge sidewalls. The SR-550 Trailer comes complete with our hydraulic agitation system and spray system so all you need to do is add sealer and go to work.
- 550 gallon steel tank with 7 gauge heads and 10 gauge sidewalls
- 2 5/16” Bulldog hitch with 12,500 lb. capacity, a breakaway switch and adjustable 26,400 lb. safety chains
- Enclosed tongue and front deck with removable swing open gates on each side, with room for a blower and grazor
- 30 gallon Jenny air compressor powered by an electric start Honda GX390 (13HP) motor
- 50’ of air hose and a quick connect
- Hydraulic agitation with infinitely variable speeds in forward and reverse, complete with a full sweep, four paddle agitation system with 3/8” thick rubber wiper blades on each paddle that rub the sidewalls for a cleaner tank
- Two 6,000 lb. axles, both equipped with electric brakes and 16” load range E, 10 ply tires on 8 hole wheels
- 25” gasketed manway with a sand grate, bag splitter, inner splash lid and lockable outer lid
- 2” Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump that can handle heavy sand/additive loads
- 3 gallon filter pot that reduces down time
- Hannay 100’ swivel mount hose reel, with 100’ of 3/4” 300 psi hand hose and a 6 1/2’ aluminum spray wand
- Brake lights, running lights, a center light bar and a lighted license plate bracket
- Add the water tank without losing any space on your unit!
- The compressor also supplies air for your tires, allows cleaning of small cracks and runs pneumatic tools!
- These fenders won’t sag, no matter how many people or bags of sand you put on them!
- We build our trailers around our tanks. They are NOT utility trailers!
- Some states consider these units equipment (not trailers) and do not require licensing – check your state’s licensing requirements!
- The side of the unit is blank so you can put YOUR important information on the tank!
- Enclosed storage areas in front and back of unit are great for storing smaller items such as spray tips, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers and caution tape!
- If you buy a blower with your unit – we’ll assemble it, throw in a complimentary Sur-Lock AND mount them on the front deck for you at no additional cost!