Crafco HP Concrete Cold Patch is a unique, gray color, cold applied, single component patching material. Use HP to repair potholes, spalls, cracks and other confined voids and distresses over 1 inch wide and greater than ½ inch deep in Portland Cement concrete. It can also be used to repair roads, highways, streets, airport pavements, parking lots, bridge and parking decks, sidewalks, walkways and floors. Unlike most other concrete patching materials, no mixing, heating or special installation equipment is required.
Benefits of HP Concrete Cold Patch:
- Works in all weather conditions; wet or dry, cold or hot
- Tested, approved, and used by utilities and states nationwide
- Fast and easy to use, saving time and money
- No mixing, mechanical compaction or tacking
- Perfect for all concrete roads, airports, bridges, parking decks, sidewalks
- Permanently adheres to concrete and patch will not release
- No heating, mixing or tacking required
- Open to traffic immediately after compacting
Content provided by Crafco, Inc.